The Charles Correa Foundation (CCF) announces a vacancy for a Senior Fellow at the studio based in Fontainhas, Panaji. Submit your applications before 19 June 2023.
- Professional degree in architecture, at least three years work experience.
- Demonstrate leadership in team-building.
- Familiarity with accounting and estimates, understanding of WordPress and social media platforms.
- Ability to delegate work and manage the day to day activities of the Foundation.
- Proficiency in the following software: Autocad, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Portfolio of work (include academic and professional work) maximum 15 pages.
- Essay – 500 words (max). Prompt: Of all the ideas that Correa wrote about, which one do you think CCF is best positioned to address today? Why?
- Writing sample from an earlier academic paper or journal publication.
- Primary responsibility is to assist the Director and Managing Trustee in order to ensure the smooth execution of CCF activities.
- Organise national and international events, exhibitions, lectures, workshops and conferences which discuss the Charles Correa archives and ideas for improving the urban realm.
- Guide and support the Research Fellows in incubating research or projects around the improvement of our natural and built habitat.
- Coordinate with relevant partners to publish on Charles Correa’s philosophy and work, as well as Foundation projects and research
- Write about concerns and issues related to architecture and urbanism, represent them through the CCF blog, newsletter, etc.
- Lead the documentation of drawings and photographs of Charles Correa’s built and unbuilt projects, sketches and essays.
- Present Charles Correa’s archives, his philosophy, and work, to student groups, and professionals visiting the Foundation.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the Foundation studio alongside the administrator, including keeping an account of costs incurred and basic accounting of the Trust.
Send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Senior Fellow” with the necessary attachments.