We are no longer accepting applications for the Internship program. Kindly check back later for announcement of the next cycle.
- The intern shall be responsible for initiating and developing proposals for new research and analysis focused on architecture, urban and community projects in the State of Goa along with the Fellows at the Foundation.
- He/She shall also be expected to work on ongoing projects that the Foundation is engaged in.
- He/She shall be required to coordinate various initiatives of the Foundation such as public forums, workshops, conferences, etc.
- He/She shall be expected to represent the Foundation at project-related meetings and present the work to different stakeholders.
- He/She shall be expected to contribute to the Foundation’s publications and any writing material required for online publication.
WHO CAN APPLY
The internship is open to students pursuing their Bachelors or Masters in Architecture OR Urban Planning.
- Keen interest in pursuing research work in urban and architecture projects.
- Thorough knowledge of software such as MS Office, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite.
- Good written and spoken command of English.
- Punctual, dedicated and willingness to work towards achieving project deadlines.
- Availability for a total duration of 6 months.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Accepted interns will receive a stipend of Rs.5000 per month for the duration of the internship. The selected interns will have to make their own accommodation, food or transportation arrangements during the duration of stay in Goa.
HOW TO APPLY
In case you are interested in applying:
a) Fill in this application form; and
b) Send in your resume and portfolio (size not more than 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
on or before Thursday, 23 March 2017
Application with any one of the above absent shall be considered as incomplete applications.